By purchasing a photo shoot with A Tail’s Tale Photography I agree to the following
Regarding the shoot, I understand:
- I authorise A Tail’s Tale Photography (ATTP) to arrange the photography in accordance with the details outlined agreed via email. I am satisfied that these details are correct and I understand there is a three working day cooling-off period from the date of the signing this contract before the photography is commenced and for any orders placed.
- The booking of and any additional costs incurred for booking venues, photography locations, additional props etc are my responsibility or may be invoiced unless paid for separately. All of this will be discussed with ATTP prior to purchase.
- To avoid disruption to the photographic coverage and to allow ATTP to fulfil its contracted duty; other photography by family/friends at this time is not permitted.
- The details and times listed on the email form part of this agreement and I agree to make every effort to cooperate in order for ATTP to fulfil its contracted photographic duty. I acknowledge that ATTP cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if I chose not to follow the agreed to schedule.
Regarding permissions, I understand:
- I hereby give permission for ATTP to use the pet’s name and photograph in all forms and media including facebook, instagram and website for advertising, trade, promotional and any other lawful purposes such as promotion and marketing material.
- I agree ATTP own the Copyright in all photographs. I give permission to ATTP to use any image of my sitting for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for ATTP. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission by myself.
Regarding copyright, I understand:
- The digital files remain the property of ATTP and will be kept on file a period of five years for re-orders. I may be able to negotiate with ATTP for release of the digital files.
Regarding ordering photographs, I understand:
- Photos will be added to the online gallery up to two weeks after the shoot.
- All orders must be accompanied by full payment unless prior arrangement with ATTP had been made, orders will not be sent to the printers until the final invoice has been paid.
- When my order has arrived I understand I am to arrange collection with ATTP unless I have spent over £200, in which case my order will be delivered to my home address.
- ATTP has no control over the environment in which the photographs are kept once purchased and that colour photographs, in common with all sensitised material and colour dyes, have limited life expectancy which is minimised when exposed to strong and prolonged sunlight, heat or fluorescent light sources. Photographs will last longer if displayed under better lighting conditions.
A Tail’s Tale
- Should the nominated photographer – Sarah Meyerhoff not be available for any reason, ATTP will notify the client of the change as soon as it is known and provide an alternative date free of charge.
- As the photographs made by ATTP are manufactured with the finest materials currently available, ATTP unconditionally guarantees them for five years. If in your opinion any photograph provided by ATTP has lost its original colour, ATTP will replace the photograph for fifty per cent of the current selling price. The original photograph must be returned and the reprinting charge paid in advance. This warranty will be valid for five years as long as ATTP has it’s possession the original files in a printable condition.
- The digital files remain the property of ATTP and will be kept on file a period of five years, after which time ‘A Tail’s Tale Photography’ may negotiate the release of the digital files.
- ATTP shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond ATTP’s control include faulty material, equipment failure, damaged and exposed film, loss of film/photos/negatives/digital files in transit between ATTP and professional laboratories employed by ATTP, loss or damage to digital files and proofs during processing and developing either by ATTP or professional laboratories employed by ATTP, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent ATTP completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case ATTP shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of ATTP shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.